Montag, 6. September 2010
Inside the fortification above the village one of the oldest churches in the country, built between 1200 and 1250, can be found. Two stair galleries lead from the church nave through the mighty exterior walls into the remains of the never completed towers.
Cisnădioara was one of the few villages in Transylvania, which had been inhabited almost exclusively by Saxons until after 1989.